David VillacastinMD of TPL Systems, France
Dr. David Lund President Public Safety Communication Europe (PSCE) Forum, Project Coordinator: BroadWay, BroadGNSS
Dr. Dietmar Gollnick, Chairman Critical Messaging Association Chairman Critical Messaging AssociationDr. Dietmar Gollnick, Chairman Critical Messaging AssociationChairman Critical Messaging Association
Studied mathematics at Donetsk State University. Doctorate at University of Applied Sciences, Energy Institute, Moscow. PhD,
Worked in various software development management positions, e.g. CEO of a Daimler IT division. After that with liberalisation of telecommunications in Special Mobile Radio (SMR) industry.
CEO RegioKom Berlin/Deutschland. 2000: Co-founder of the e*Message Wireless Information Services Group. CEO.
Participation in WGs of European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) and Conférence Européenne des Administrations des Postes et des Télécommunications (CEPT)
Since mid-1990s, various board functions in SMR associations (igb e.V. – Trunked Radio, PM e.V.- Professional Mobile Radio)
Since 2017 Board of Directors ZOES (Future Forum Public Safety) at German Parliament Bundestag
Since 2019 Chairman of worldwide CMA (Critical Messaging Association)
Kirk AllandGM Unication, USA
Prof. Dr. I. TimmProfessor for Business Informatics at the University Trier, Germany
Ingo Timm is an internationally renowned AI researcher and business informatics specialist with a research focus on theory, methods and applications of (distributed) artificial intelligence and simulation. In his research group, (agent-based) social simulation as well as simulation methodology itself are central research topics, which are especially investigated in the context of interdisciplinary discourses (media and social sciences, anthropology, logistics).
After graduation, he completed his doctorate at the Technology Center for Computer Science at the University of Bremen.
In 2006, he was appointed to a W2 professorship in Business Informatics and Simulation at the Johann Wolfgang Goethe University in Frankfurt am Main. Since 2010 he is professor for business informatics at the University of Trier.
– Member of the Future Forum for Public Safety e.V. (ZOES)
– Member of the Center for Health Economics (ZfG)
– Spokesman of the expert group “Distributed Artificial Intelligence” of the German Informatics Society (Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V.)
- 18 May 2021
- 13:00 - 17:00
#CMASummit21 “Public Safety”
In 2021 we will be hosting several virtual conferences that can be attended by a broader audience and not just Association members. This is also to help generate broader interest in our Association and help us grow.
The first conference will be held on May 18th, 2021 from 1 pm to approximately 5 pm CET and will focus on the area of “Public Safety”.
There will be various speakers, including high-level ones, from academia, industry, as well as from the field of Public Safety, who will attend and give presentations.
For the time being, this only serves to announce the event and is connected with the request to block this time frame on May 18th in your calendar.
Since this time everything should be a little more beautiful and better, a lot of time, energy and work is currently put into the preparation. You can be curious about the result. So are we.
Please pass on the information about this event to your network (customers, organizations, press, etc.) so that we can reach as wide an international audience as possible.
So SAVE THE DATE, keep safe and healthy and we would be happy to meet you on May 18th.
Participation is free of charge.
The number of participants is limited. Therefore we ask for immediate registration.
May 18th, 2021
- 1.00 - 1.20
- Times like these - Our technology now - Our Members now
Speakers:Dr. Dietmar Gollnick, Chairman Critical Messaging Association
- 1.20 - 2.15
- What’s going on
- The Critical Messaging View
- Part - 1
- Alerting – Today and Tomorrow - More Reliability - The Special Member View
- Part - 2
- A US View on Public Safety Communications – An Important One - Migration to New Networks and Platforms - More Diversity in Technologies
- Part - 3
- Is Down Under so different in Public Safety? - Coverage is King - A Member from West Australia to the World
- 2.15 - 3.30
- Experts from Science about Public Safety
- Part - 1
- Public Safety Comms Future/ PSCE / The BroadWay Project
Speakers:Dr. David Lund
- Part - 2
- a.o.: Corona Learnings and Digitization. The cost of Prevention. Can Artificial Intelligence play a Role?
Speakers:Prof. Dr. I. Timm
- 3.30 - 4.20
- Public Safety User Focus
- Part - 1
- Countrywide Communication Network(s), Today and Tomorrow, Different Requirements lead to Different Technologies
- Part - 2
- Control Center or Network Forms? Professional or Voluntary Forms? Police or Firefighters Forms?
- 4.20 - 5.00
- Round Table Discussion and Conclusion
- Specifics of Critical Communications in a Cellular Dominated World - Requirements are Different. Are they so different? 2nd Infrastructure – A cheap and secure Way for more Reliablitity
- Listened today. Will be open for next CMASummit21
- The time donations are only approximate.